Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Intent and Purpose

The intent of this blog is to display daily my research into ghost and ufo phenomenon. The purpose, in the end, is to discover the truth regarding the existence (or lack there of) of both of these phenomenon.

I got started on this project during the past two months after being asked to do a persuasive research project on UFO phenomenon for my college English Composition course. In those two months, I have devoted a large amount of my free time to researching various aspects of the UFO phenomenon from the 1940s to the modern day. In conducting my research, I have come across all sorts of evidence running the gamut from the plausible tothe most far-fetched. I have visited many UFOlogy sites on the internet and have heard and seen claims that, to be honest, seem to sustain an air of ridicule to the topic and furthermore appear to be the result of inadequate research or illogical deduction methods of the compilers. That said, my own research into the matter does reflect that there is truly something to the phenomenon. Whether the craft are truly from outer space is anyone's guess. So, I hope that readers of this will enjoy the evidence that I will be posting here in regards to these paranormal topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment