Sunday, November 21, 2010

Operation Big Buzz and other government programs

During my research, I came across several mentions of programs related to MKULTRA. By far the most interesting to me are the Operations Big Buzz, Big Itch, Mayday, Magic Sword, and Drop Kick. In 1981, the government released documents that detailed the cost of launching Mosquito attacks and eventually the above mentioned operations became public. Reading up on the projects and operations really dealt a blow to me on the  nature of the government itself and its role. I was very surprised at these projects. It begs the question: if the government will carry out covert tests on its own people, what else is it capable of?

View the Document on Smoking Gun: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mosquito1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment